1. Can I return my product?
You may return your product within 30 days of purchase IF your item is unopened and unused. Please see our return policy for full details.
2. Do you have a warranty or guarantee policy?
Yes, we do! We guarantee your product to be free of defects for just pennies per night. Please see our guarantee for full details.
3. I have had my pillow for a number of years and it isn't as fluffy anymore. Is there a way to fix this?
Down has natural enemies. For instance, the humidity in your house, lotions, hair conditioners and the perspiration from your body all weigh down the filaments in down. If your pillow or comforter seems to be going flat, clumping, and/or separating, it is most likely moisture or oil robbing it of its original loft. Laundering the product should adequately clean it and bring back its original fluffiness; however, this is not a guarantee. We do offer a laundering service or you can launder at home with these instructions.
4. What does fill power mean? And how is fill power different from fill weight or firmness?
If you are struggling to understand all the technical terms, don't worry- you're not alone. Fill Power refers to the size of the down cluster- the larger the fill power number (600, 700, 800, 900), the higher the quality of goose down- meaning warmer, more voluminous, and more durable. Fill Weight or Firmness refers to the number of ounces in the product- Each of our Standard Soft pillows contain 14 ounces of fill, yet the Laurel will appear more voluminous and will hold it's shape longer. For further questions, please contact us via chat or firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a helpful link.
5. Do I need to put my down comforter in a duvet cover or something to protect it?
It may be tempting to use your down without covering it, but it needs protection. Duvet covers protect your investment and are like a big pillow case for your comforter. It helps keep the “Loft Bandits” from getting into the down. Please note that improper care will cause a shortened life span for your products and voids all guarantees
6. How do I figure out what size duvet cover I need for my Ogallala comforter?
I'm sure you have been searching for a duvet cover and are realizing that there seems to be several different size options, yet none of them are exactly the same size as your duvet. - And I'm here to tell you, it shouldn't be! When looking for a duvet cover, we always recommend you find one that is about 2-4" smaller (length and width) than your insert. That’s right, you want your comforter to be larger than the duvet cover! This will help prevent the comforter from shifting and will make your duvet cover fuller without the pesky, loose fabric at the edges. If you have further questions, please contact us via chat or email@example.com.
- Please note: duvet covers typically shrink between 3 – 5% once washed. We recommend a 100% cotton or linen duvet cover for breathability.
- Ogallala’s comforters come with loops on the corners; therefore, we highly recommend looking for a duvet cover that has ties sewn on the corners to fasten them to the loops!
7. What if I’m not happy with the firmness of my pillow? Can I get it adjusted?
Yes! We want you to LOVE your Ogallala pillow and shopping online can be tricky. We will adjust your pillow for FREE within the first 30 days to ensure you get the best night's rest. Please see our adjustment services for full details.
8. I am highly allergic to down. What if I have an allergic reaction to your products as well?
Allergens come in many forms. If you have not had an allergic reaction to our Hypodown® products in the first 30 days of use, the problem is from some other culprit in your environment. Hypodown® products have been allergy tested and should remain reaction free. Rest easy, knowing that our signature milkweed fiber is not a synthetic, nor is it used as a down filler. It is the natural fiber from the milkweed plant and is non-treated. Milkweed traps and suppresses allergens found in down that cause allergic reactions; making the product naturally hypoallergenic!
9. Is your down RDS certified (Responsible Down Standard)?
Yes! Ethically harvested goose down is very important to us. Ogallala Comfort strives to give back to the environment and the economy; the healthy welfare of animals is imperative to our mission and message.